Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Free printable Welcome Banner

My friend recently gave birth to a very cute baby boy (their second son) and I made a welcome banner for him, I posted it in his hospital room with two blue flower pompoms. It was beautiful I think. Of course I love my own..hehe! It's very easy to do, I searched for free printable welcome banner online ( which is so plenty) downloaded and printed it and viola! What a nice way to welcome a new baby di ba?


Here's the link .

 http://office.microsoft.com/en-001/templates/welcome-baby-boy-banner-TC103108783.aspx

I prefer this one because it's easy to make plus you can change the letters and the font if you want.

1 comment:

  1. This is really useful, thanks for sharing the link. I've been looking for a program to make banners like this, because using Banner printing programs again and again for these home events is not feasible for me. I didn't know that we can use PowerPoint for such creative work.

    http://www.eazy-print.com/collections/outdoor-pvc-banners

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for kind words!