Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pokemon Birthday Party

Three years ago, my nephew who is so much into Pokemon had a 7th Pokemon birthday party. And who else would organized such party besides me? lol. We DIY almost everything, the celebrant is also involved in planning because he knew a lot about Pokemon. Anyways, here are some of the photos that's left in my PC.

The cake : his favorite Pokemon character -Bulbasaur. 
with cupcakes that has different pokemon character on top

The party hats which I made months before the party. Pikachu!
And that is the welcome standee that says : Welcome to Renz Pokemon Island
The invitation :) love this!
I don't have the picture of the loots which are all pokemon toys and cards, we made the bags with pokemon character (my nephew colored it himself).

Our games were everything pokemon too, like pin the fire on Charmander tail, Who's that Pokemon (charade type). Until now, my nephew remembers it as his best birthday ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for kind words!