Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

DIY-Wedding Cord

When I was preparing for my wedding, I dream of doing my own wedding cord, I wanted a fresh sampaguita flower bulbs type of cord to go with my Filipiniana theme but it did not happen due to lot of reasons (or excuses).

image source : http://starlight427.wordpress.com/tag/jasmine/

So when a friend got married two years ago, I encouraged her to DIY her cord since she has plenty of time in her hands. We came up with this or rather she came up with this orange and green wedding cord. All you need are some strings and beads and a little creativity here and there :) Go make your own wedding cord na!!


It is cheaper and it is personalized and special because it was labor of love by the bride :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for kind words!