Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Disney birthday party -tarpauline backdrop

Another godson of ours was dedicated to the Lord along with the celebration of his first birthday party last August 06,2011.

I helped the mom in preparation, the theme was all disney characters, initially, the mom wanted a styro backdrop, we saw a lot of designs from many different party shops (which is so gorgeous and nice!) but the price is gorgeous too! (read: cost is up to ceiling) so we didn't push through with it. I suggested a tarpaulin backdrop as this will not cost her an arm and a leg and she agreed and asked us to design it. My husband did a good job if I may say so :)


we also did the balloon decors, but I still don't have the pictures right now. I love the balloon centerpiece we did with mickey's head :) Once I have the picture I'll post it asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for kind words!